Mr. C. F. Malm, Principal, has forty years hydroelectric control experience with more than one hundred hydroelectric projects in sizes from 15 kW to 600 MW. He is a registered Professional Engineer in eight states.
- Water-to-Wire Hydroelectric Design
- Design-Build Construction
- Construction & Project Management
- Commissioning Services
- Acceptance & Index Testing
- Feasibility Studies
- Project Review
- Mechanical Installation & Upgrades
- Vibration Analysis
- Maintenance Contracts & Plant Operation
C F Malm Engineers paradigm is unique, with a broad range of capabilities that derives from its repertoire of proven solutions that start from economic value that minimize project risks.
- We make the analysis effort to determine the true nature of the problem, which is not always, as it might appear.
- We use in-house resources only when we have the specific expertise required; otherwise use qualified suppliers and subcontractors tightly managed and coordinated.